My writing style is personal, friendly, upbeat and well-researched and written. I creatively craft every writing assignment or project according to the wants, needs and tone set by the client. My writing experience includes:
- Interviewing then crafting varied and numerous articles for three local magazines including: profiles, feature/filler pieces, historical articles, restaurant reviews, informational articles, poetry, and children’s material.
- Writing a script series for a major fast-food chain. These scripts were developed to program into this restaurant’s characters for the purpose of entertaining children.
- Ad copy for company brochures, radio and print.
- Interviewing and writing profile pieces for an on-line magazine.
- An article published in a popular children’s magazine.
- Scripts written for church drama.
- A personal story included in a book compilation.
- Attending writer’s conferences and workshops to continue honing my craft.
- I was a blogger for Waukesha Civic Theater
I am currently editing/writing articles for BIRC (Brain Injury Resource Center), Waukesha; a bi-annual magazine centered on articles for those who are or have someone who has sustained & is dealing with a brain injury. It’s my cousin’s ministry. Her daughter sustained a head injury years ago & this came out of that. The magazine is called – “Bi-Inside Magazine” BIRC receives inquiries for help with this issue from all over the US.